Monday, October 13, 2014

Anniversary Page

Hello Friends!!

I went to a scrapping weekend with some wonderful people this past weekend and I got a lot of pictures on pages.  They are not all completed because I couldn't bring every die I own with me, but I got a lot of pages started that just need some finishing touches.  Today I am going to show you a page that I worked on, it isn't completed, I still have to journal it and add some more embellishments, but I just had to share something from this crop with you!!



This page is from our 23rd Anniversary, I used an old Close To My Heart border on the edge and then I cut out the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish dies, the Die-Versions Whispers Fancy Love Heart die and the 23 from Die-Versions Oh Scarlet Font.  I will add my journaling and some other stuff and show you the completed page tomorrow.  So consider this a teaser for today!!

I hope I have inspired you to scrap some older pictures today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori!! The colors are beautiful!! I love the fancy flourishes!! I haven't scrapbooked in so long...I will never get caught up with my pile of pictures!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!