Tuesday, October 7, 2014

HOPE

Hello My Peeps,

Today I am going to share a card with you that I made for Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Die-Versions Design Team is having a Think Pink Blog Hop on October 21st on the DV Blog.  The Design Team is going to be making cards for Breast Cancer that we will be donating to Fighting  Pretty, an organization that sends care packages of support and hope to breast cancer patients.  This is one of the cards that I will be sending to them.


For this A2 card I started with hot pink cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I cut a piece of Bo Bunny paper to 4 inches x 5 1/4 inches and attached that to the card.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Whispers Flight of Fancy die in light pink paper and placed that in the center of the card.  Next I took some white paper and cut out the Chick Flick font and added HOPE to the center of the card.


We are asking everyone to join us on the Think Pink Blog Hop.  To play along on the Think Pink Blog Hop link up as many new cards that fit the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness (Think Pink, Survivor, Be Brave, Stay Strong...) in the linky on the Die-Versions blog.  You will have until Tuesday, October 28th to link up.  The winner will be picked by the Design Team and announced on Wednesday, October 29th on the Die-Versions Blog.  Die-Versions has very generously provided a $25.00 gift card to be used in the on-line Die-Versions store.

I hope I have inspired you to get busy creating some cards for this fun hop!!

Thanks for stopping by,
 Lori

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I haven't seen that Flight of Fancy die before - on my wish list now!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!