Sunday, September 21, 2014

Halloween Butterfly

Hello My Peeps!!

Happy Sunday!  I hope you are enjoying a great weekend!  Today I would like to share with you a card I made for Halloween:


For this A2 card I started with black cardstock for the base and then added the orange and black checkerboard paper on top.  Next I stamped my House Mouse Monica Butterfly cling rubber stamp on white paper with black ink, and then I colored it with Copic markers.  Then I took some black ink and a dauber and made the night time background.  I used my Creative Memories decorative corner rounder and then add some black ink to the edge.  Next I mounted that onto a piece of orange paper, used the corner rounder and inked the edges and then attached it to the card.  I stamped my sentiment with black ink onto some of the same orange paper and attached that to the card.  I am so in love with these little House Mouse stamps!!  I want to buy them all!!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Don't forget that tomorrow, Monday, September 22nd is the big Blog Hop between Die-Versions and Great Impressions and you won't want to miss all the wonderful projects made by the two very talented Design Teams!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Your Halloween card is adorable. Love the way you've colored this little guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Lori!! That little guy is so sweet!! I love how you colored the image!! The checkered paper is fabulous!! What a fun Halloween card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!