Hi Friends,
Welcome to another "Yes, It Is A Holiday" Collaboration with my creative friends Debra @djdavison814 and Michael @worldofmichaeltrent as we celebrate National Coloring Book Day! A day that recognizes and celebrates the joy children and adults get from coloring in pages of designs!
Ingredients:
Copic markers
Orange striped paper
White card base with Painted Lines
For this card I started by coloring the ADORNit Paintable with Copic markers. I cut it out and mounted it onto some Orange striped paper and added it to a White card base with splashes of paint.
Hop on over to Debra's instagram page @djdavison814 and Michael's instagram @worldofmichaeltrent to see their creations for this fun holiday and than find something to color and celebrate with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!