Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Christmas in July Memory Box Challenge

 Hello Friends,


Today I am sharing this Christmas card I made for the Memory Box Christmas in July Challenge #130.  Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Poppystamps Arched Gothic Cathedral Window die
White Card Base
Kraft paper
Stained Glass paper
Blue Vellum paper
Gold paper
White paper
Green paper
Bundled Sage Distress Oxide


For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of Kraft paper and inking the edges with Bundled Sage Distress Oxide and than I added it to a White Card Base.  Next I took some White paper and Kraft paprer and the Poppystamp Arched Gothic Cathedral Window and cut out the frame of the window.  I took some Blue Vellum paper and some Stained Glass paper cut that out with the Window die and pieced it together and added it to the card base.  Next I took the Memory Box Glowing Candles die and some White paper, Gold paper, Green paper and Cranberry paper and cut out the die with all the different papers.  I pieced the candles together along with the greenery and added it to the card.  I just love Church Stained Glass Windows, they are all so beautiful!


Now hop on over to the Memory Box Christmas in July Challenge #130 to see all the awesome Christmas cards made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!