Sunday, February 5, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #33

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Christmas Challenge over on the year round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #33.

Here is my card for POE Challenge #33:



Ingredients:


Memory Box Snowflake Love Pendant die
Merry Christmas die
White Glitter paper
White card stock
Red paper
Blue Snowflake paper


For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of the Blue snowflake paper and added that to the card.  I took some White Glitter paper and the Memory Box Snowflake Love Pendant die and cut that out and added that to the card.  I took the die and some Red paper and cut out the heart and placed that into the center of the heart.  I took more Red paper and the Merry Christmas die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I was inspired by the hearts in the Inspiration Board pictured below.



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

8 comments:

  1. Beautifully created Lori, you had the perfect dies and paper for it, a lovely design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and great start to the holiday season, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Lori! Love your overall design! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the backdrop of purple which makes the red pop beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors that you used for this nice card!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour combination and lovely use of the heart and snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful choice of background paper! Love the hanging snowflakes and heart!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!