Thursday, February 9, 2023

Love is in the Air

Hello Friends!


Today I am sharing this card with you that I made for several different challenges!


Here is my card:


Ingredients:


White Card Stock
Pink Crackle Paper
Bluish Purple Star Paper
Blue Marble Paper
Neenah Solar White Paper
Mauve Paper
My Creative Time Love is in the Air stamp and die set
Heart die
Black ink
Pop dots


For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took the Pink Crackle paper and added that to the base of the card.  I took the Bluish Purple Star paper and added that to the card and I added a piece of the Blue Marble paper on top of that.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some Black ink and the My Creative Time Love is in the Air stamp set and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the matching die and put some Pop Dots on the back of it and added it to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Love is in the Air stamp set and some Black ink and stamped that next to the hot air balloon.  I took some Mauve paper and a Heart die and cut out the hear and added it to the card and I made a small banner out of the Mauve paper and stuck that under the Blue Marble paper.


I followed the below sketch for the Double Trouble Challenge #131 ~ Love Is In The Air using Twisted Sister's Optional Twist to use the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch Challenge #593:   




I am entering this card in the following Challenges:



Double Trouble Challenge 131 ~ Love Is In The Air

along with the 


Try Stampin' On Tuesday Sketch Challenge #593


Simon Says Monday Challenge ~ Love is in The Air


Passion for Markers:  Week 676 ~ Add a Heart


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I've never been in a hot air balloon, it looks like fun. Pretty layered papers to go with your image, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card. Thanks for joining Passion for markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on this fabulous card! Thank you for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Lori! I love the stamp and how you used it with the sketch. Great coloring, too. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #131.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful interpretation of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch and Double Trouble's 'love is in the air' theme!! I love your choice of papers... they give the scene a very dreamy lighter-than-air feel! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with both DTPC and TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of all those designer papers. I really like the heart balloon, perfect for the challenges. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Lori. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch and that hot air balloon is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!