Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Two Old Bats Mid-September Reminder

 Hello Halloween Lovers,


I am here today with a mid-month reminder for the September Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we all love making Halloween cards and we hope you will join us!  I don't know about you, but making Halloween cards is my favorite cards to make because you can go either spooky, scary, funny, or cutesy!


Here is my card for the September mid-month Two Old Bats Challenge Reminder:



Ingredients:

Stampin' Up Wicked die
Spider die
Black card stock
Lime Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Twisted Citron distress oxide

I started by making the base of the card with Black card stock.  I took a piece of Lime Green paper and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Lavinia Stamps Noof stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I took some Copic markers and colored in Noof.  I took the Twisted Citron distress oxide and a blending brush and added some around Noof.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut out the paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card on an angle.  I took some Black paper and the Stampin' Up Wicked die and the Spider die and cut them out and added them to the card.  I was inspired by the White Cat on the Inspiration Board pictured below.

 Inspiration Board

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween September Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. OMG that cat is too funny! Looks like he stuck his paw in a light socket! LOL Fun card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE Noof! I have to get him (LOL). LOVE the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! I'm laughing out loud at that cat! LOVE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, that cat has attitude! What a cute card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!