Thursday, September 15, 2022

Ghosty Fun

 Hello Friends!


Today I want to share with you another Halloween card.  In case you don't know ~ I love making Halloween cards!



Ingredients:

White alphabet stickers
White card stock
White paper
Black paper
Orange paper
Black paper 
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I then took the new Kat Scrappiness Creepy & Kooky paper pack, I love the Halloween print papers in this pack, and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle dies and cut out two different pattern papers and added them to the card base with foam tape.  I took some White paper and the Kat Scrappiness Boo-gy Ghosts dies and cut them out and added them to the card.  I added BOO with some old White alphabet stickers that I have in my stash.

I hope you like my fun Halloween card and I hope you get to have some crafty fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. More spooky fun - and love all the colors of Halloween! Fun card Lori
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!