Monday, February 14, 2022

Two Old Bats February MId-Month Reminder

 Hello Halloween Lovers!!


Today I am here with a reminder that we are half way through the February Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!!  So hurry up and dig into your Halloween supplies and join us for this challenge!!


Here is our Inspiration Board for February:




Here is my card for the Mid-Month Reminder:


INGREDIENTS:

Stampers Anonymous Rest in Peace stamp set
Simon Says Stamps Sugar Skulls
Spider web embossing folder
Black ink
Pink paper
White card stock
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Opal dots

For this A2 card I made the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Core'dination Black Paper with pink underneath and the Spider Web embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot, and then sanded it down a bit to see the pink underneath.  I took some Watercolor paper and stamped the Skull onto it with black ink, used some distress oxide to color it in and then fussy cut it out and added it to the card.  I stamped the Sugar Skull with Black ink colored it in with Victorian Velvet distress ink and then cut it out with the coordinating skull die.  I took some Pink flowers and added them to the bigger skull and put some Opal dots in the center of the flowers.

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Fabulously fun and creative card and love how you used the pinks!
    Diane {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so cool Lori! In a creepy sort of way! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the addition of the pink flowers on the skull is a magical touch on this one!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!