Monday, March 9, 2020

Have A Lucky Day

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a Saint Patrick's Day card with you and I am not talking blarney!!



Ingredients:

White card stock 
Neenah Solar White paper
Gold paper
Green ink
Black ink
Gold marker

I took a piece of White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Gold paper, inked the edges with Black ink and and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper the Whimsy Stamps Shamrock Top Hat stamp and some Green ink and stamped it onto the paper.  I took a Green marker and colored in the top of the hat.  I colored the coins and the buckle in with a Gold marker and then I fussy cut the hat out and added it to the card.  I took the sentiment from the stamp set and some black ink and stamped that onto the card over the hat.  

I am going to enter this card in the following challenge:


Double "D" Challenge "It's All About The Green" 



Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely printed hat, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shamrock hat,Lori. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shamrock hat. That is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp is fabulous, and so is your card, Lori! Wishing you lots of Irish luck in all you do this week. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is awesome Lori! LOVE THE HAT!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Green’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori this is one FABULOUS hat...I LOVE it!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices and great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!