Thursday, January 9, 2020

You Are Unique

Hello Blogging Friends,


I had so much fun coloring the image on this card!!




Ingredients:

Heart embossing folder
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Purple paper
Copic markers
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Purple paper and the Heart embossing folder and embossed the paper and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Hero Arts Universal Woman stamp and some black ink and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then I cut it out using the Memory Box Stitched Circle die.  I took some foam tape and put that onto the back of the cut out image and added it to the card.  I took some Black ink and one of the sentiments from the stamp set and stamped that onto the card.

I will be selling my cards on my Cards for Charity Facebook page and all the money from the cards goes to the Turner Syndrome Foundation too!  You can go to Card for Charity and click on the photos and you will see the different albums I have with the cards I have made are up for sale.  If you see one that you would like to buy, just post a comment on the picture.  All of my cards are $3 each.


You can see a preview of the Sponsors of the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop on the blog here.


I am one of the Card Designers offering a prize on my blog, but I am actually offering 2 prizes on my blog!!  One prize will go to a random commenter and 1 prize will go to a random person who donates to the Turner Syndrome Foundation through the link on my blog post.


Here is the link to donate to the Turner Syndrome Foundation:  https://tsfusa.salsalabs.org/onlinefundraising/p/lorikobularsfundraisingpage/index.html


Here is the prize I will be giving away to a random donor:


A brand new Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform.

To become eligible for this prize you can make a donation (ANY AMOUNT) to the Turner Syndrome Foundation with the link above between now and February 7th.  The random donor winner will be posted on my blog and also on the My Turner Syndrome Blog on February 15th.


I hope to see you all on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop during the week of February 1st through the 7th!!


You never know when this information could help someone you know!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh I adore this so much Lori!! The colors and that heart embossed background along with your image is stunning! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. That is a fabulous image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you had so much fun coloring that design. It is a great image and your choice of colors are perfect with the background paper. I love all the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, what an awesome card for this hop! Beautiful coloring!!! I had no idea about TS and was saddened to learn about it from your other site, and how drastically it has affected you and your daughter's life, as well as the many other families dealing with this life long challenge. I'm so glad that through it all you have kept a positive perspective and found the good in the situation. Thank you sharing your story (on the other site) and for bringing awareness to this condition!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!