Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Butterfly Spectacle

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have another butterfly card that I made for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog hop that goes live on Saturday, February 1st.  I made this card with the Memory Box Butterfly Spectacle die that I got from Dies R Us  who is one of the Sponsors of the the blog hop.


Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Memory Box Butterfly Spectacle die
Altenew Wings of Hope stamp set
White card stock
White paper
Watercolored paper
Black ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of White paper and the Memory Box Butterfly Spectacle die and cut out the paper.  I took some Watercolor paper and attached that to the back of the butterfly panel, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card base.   I took the sentiment from the Altenew Wings of Hope stamp set and Black ink and stamped that onto the card underneath the butterflies.


I am selling my cards on my Cards for Charity Facebook page and all the money from the cards goes to the Turner Syndrome Foundation too!  You can go to Card for Charity and click on the photos and you will see the different albums I have with the cards I have made are up for sale.  If you see one that you would like to buy, just post a comment on the picture.  All of my cards are $3 each.



You can see a preview of the Sponsors of the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop on the blog here.


I am one of the Card Designers offering a prize on my blog, but I am actually offering 2 prizes on my blog!!  One prize will go to a random commenter and 1 prize will go to a random person who donates to the Turner Syndrome Foundation through the link on my blog post.


Here is the link to donate to the Turner Syndrome Foundation:  https://tsfusa.salsalabs.org/onlinefundraising/p/lorikobularsfundraisingpage/index.html


Here is the prize I will be giving away to a random donor:



A brand new Tonic Tim Holtz Stamping Platform.


To become eligible for this prize you can make a donation (ANY AMOUNT) to the Turner Syndrome Foundation with the link above between now and February 7th.  The random donor winner will be posted on my blog and also on the My Turner Syndrome Blog on February 15th.


I hope to see you all on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop during the week of February 1st through the 7th!!


You never know when this information could help someone you know!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love those butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous butterfly card. I love the colorful background with the white butterflies over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtakingly beautiful, such soft pretty colours & delicate butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors are so soft and pretty on this and I really love the layout of your design with the butterflies Lori! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!