Saturday, October 19, 2019

Layton's Legacy Fundraiser & Card Drive



Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have 3 cards that I made for the Layton's Legacy Fundraiser & Card Drive.  October is Pregnancy and Infant loss and awareness month.  I had 2 miscarriages before I had my 2 daughters, so this is a cause that feel passionate about!


Here are my cards:







I used the new Pinkfresh ~ Forever in our hearts tribute stamp that was created for Lea Lawson and her Layton's Legacy Card Drive.  I just got it in the mail and I am loving how beautiful it is and all the wonderful heartfelt sentiments that are included on this stamp set.  If you would like to make and send a card to Lea you can get all the information here on Lea Lawson's Blog.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori




5 comments:

  1. That butterfly stamp is wonderful! Love how delicate it is. My favorite is the pink butterfly on the bottom, but they are all lovely designs, Lori! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing! Such soft and pretty cards you've made for this cause and I'm sure they'll be nicely received for sure! I really love that set and the butterfly's softness with your colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with the butterflies on all three cards, Lori! So delicate and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are gorgeous and for such a good cause too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and i'm very sorry for your losses

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!