Sunday, October 20, 2019

Lasting Memories Layout Challenges October Guest Designer

Hello Blogging Friends,


I am thrilled to be joining the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Design Team for October as their Guest Designer for the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog!



This months challenges for the month of October are "Mixed Bag"


This weeks challenge is Icon Paper ~ lets pull out some of those icon papers and use them on a layout.  Think papers with unicorns, cactus, rainbows, ice cream/popsicles, pineapples, etc.


For my 2 page layout I used Adornit Hound Dog paper Collection.




Left side page:




Right side page:



My beautiful Skyler passed away recently and I just had to make a layout about her because she was such a sweet dog!  I will miss her!  But she will be forever in my heart!


I friend of mine made this beautiful ornament for me to remember my sweet Skyler until we meet again in heaven!




Isn't it beautiful??  I love it and it will be front and center on our Christmas tree!!


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge!  Not only could you be a winner, but you will be getting another page or two done for your Scrapbooks!  I am so happy that I am getting some old and some new pages done for my albums!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your guest design spot. And, the pages you made are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is such a wonderful salute to Skyler! I know you miss her still. Those photos are so delightful and they make me want to just hug her. She'll always be with you and that's a great thing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!