Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Bee Strong!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with the Gerda Steiner Stamps Bee Strong digital stamp.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Yellow paper
Honeycomb embossing folder
Copic markers
Stickles
Mustard Seed distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of yellow paper and the Honeycomb embossing folder and ran that through the Big Shot, then I took some Mustard Seed distress ink and rubbed that over the top of the paper and then I added it to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed the Gerda Steiner Stamps Bee Strong digital stamp onto it.  I colored the image in with Copic markes and then cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Pierced Chain Hexagon Layered dies and then added it to the card.


Be sure to stop back on February 1st to hop along on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I just love that bee. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, Lori!! I love the image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that this darling little bee fills me up with happiness today! I adore this and I love that embossed background too!! TFS!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!