Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Anything is Possible

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I want to share an encouragement card I made:


Ingredients:

Stitched Scallop oval die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Green paper
Blue paper

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took some green paper and the Technique Tuesday Butterfly on the Border die and cut out the butterfly.  I took a piece of blue paper and added the green paper with the Butterfly on the Border cut out.  I inked the edges with VersaFine Clair Verdant ink and added that to the card base.  I took more of the same ink and inked all around the outside edge of the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and printed the Sparkle N Sprinkle Flower Girl digi sentiment onto the paper and then I cut the sentiment out with the Stitched Scallop die and added it to the card.  I love the way the Butterfly on the Border die cuts out the paper.


Be sure to stop back on February 1st to hop along on the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the butterfly border!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. How incredibly gorgeous, Lori! Love that sentiment, with your die cut! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!