Saturday, November 17, 2018

Cheapo Dies Scrolly Deer



Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I have a Christmas card I made with the Exclusive Scrolly Deer die:



Here is my card:




Ingredients:


Green patterned paper
Brown patterned paper
White card stock
Brown paper
Brown ink
Tea Dye distress ink
Bundled Sage distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of green patterned paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and added that to the card. I took the solid brown paper and the Cheap Dies Scrolly Deer die and cut out the deer.  I added the deer to the brown patterned paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and then added it to the card.  I took the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sleigh Ride stamp set and some brown ink and stamped that onto more of the same brown patterned paper, inked the edges with Tea Dye distress ink and then added that to the card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card that stag is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lori!! The scrolly deer is so gorgeous!! I love how you've showcased him!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DO love that deer!! Beautiful card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the deer!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lori!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!