Saturday, November 10, 2018

Cheapo Dies Daisy Butterfly

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I have this fun card that I made using two of the newly released Exclusive Cheapo Dies ~  Exclusive Butterfly Corner die and Exclusive Daisy Butterfly die.


Butterfly Corner die:



Daisy Butterfly die




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White paper
Lemoncraft Green paper
White paper
Pink paper
Green paper
Black paper
Silver Nuvo drops
Blue Nuvo drops
Bundled Sage distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of green Lemoncraft paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and then added that to the card.  I took some white paper and cut out the Exclusive Butterfly Corner die twice and I added that to the bottom corners of the card.  I took the Exclusive Daisy Butterfly die and cut it out in white, black, pink and green paper.  I took the white die cut and added that to the card.  I then fussy cut the other pieces out and added them to the top of the white Daisy Butterfly die.  I then took some Silver and Blue Nuvo drops and filled in the flowers with the Silver Nuvo drops and I used the Blue Nuvo drops to fill in the butterfly.

I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful today!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love the dies you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous card here Lori! Love the colors and bits of sparkle on your design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love the gorgeous butterfly and the sparkle!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lori, those dies are so beautiful! Wonderful sparkle and I love your choice for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely card!! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!