Thursday, November 1, 2018

2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new month and a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog:


2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge #20



Our sponsor this month is Sparkle n Sprinkle .





For my card I choose the Dancing Penguin digi stamp:




Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Gina Marie Designs Pierced Rectangle dies
Sweet and Sassy Cocoa Mouse stamp set
White card stock
Cranberry paper
Gold music paper
Neenah Solar white paper
Copic markers
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with whtie card stock for the base of the card.  I took some cranberry paper and cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Pierced Rectangle die and added that to the card.  I took the Gold music paper and added that to the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the digital penguin and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I fussy cut out the penguin and added it to the card.  I took more of the cranberry paper and the Cheapo Dies Musical die and cut that out and placed that onto the card.  I took the sentiment form the Sweet and Sassy Cocoa Mouse stamp set and some black ink and stamped that onto the card.

Now hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies November Challenge #20 to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!! You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on November 25th to enter your project.


I am entering this card in the Sparkle N Sprinkle November Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. It's so sweet, Lori!! The dancing penguin is so adorable!! I love the paper you used and the musical notes!! Fab, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori! Wow, I just LOVE the way you've used this cute fellow! :) The papers and the musical note die cut make him look as if he's dancing around happy for Christmas! Brilliantly done! I hope that you will consider entering this in the Sparkle N Sprinkle Facebook and/or blog challenge!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your musical penguin makes me think not only of happiness, Lori, but like he is from the 1920s and vaudeville! LOL It's a wonderful, cheerful, festive card that shouts such joy and pure jubilation! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!