Saturday, November 3, 2018

Cheapo Dies Love Heart

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I made a card with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Love Heart die.




Here is my card:




Ingredients:

Cheapo Dies Exclusive Love Heart die
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Heart Beats stamp set
White card stock
Lemoncraft Paper
Hot pink papaer
Light pink paper
Black ink
Picked Raspberry distress ink
Pop-Dots

For this A2 card I started with white card stock.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft paper, inked the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took some hot pink paper and the Exclusive Love Heart die and cut out the heart.  I mounted the heart onto light pink paper and then fussy cut around the edges and added the Love Heart to the card.  I took a piece of the leftover Lemoncraft paper, some black ink and the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Heart Beats stamp set and stamped the sentiment onto the paper.  I inked the edges of the paper with Picked Raspberry distress ink and then I put some pop-dots on the back and placed that under the Love Heart die on the card.

I hope I have inspired you to create something beautiful today!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love that heart. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very elegant and beautiful card design Lori! Love that intricate heart die with those papers!! Nicely done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Lori!! The heart is fabulous!! I love how you've showcased it with the papers!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I've been MIA - still trying to get over my June illness. I'll try to do better! Beautiful card, Lori! The pinks are so pretty, and those papers!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lori. Your design is lovely, Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!