Saturday, September 15, 2018

Cheapo Dies Flying Witch

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I have a fun Halloween card to share with you.  I used the Cheapo Dies Exclusive Flying Witch die to make this Halloween card in a jiffy!  That is the beauty of the Cheapo Dies ~ you can make cards simple or elaborate as you like with these wonderful dies!




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Watercolor paper
Silver paper
Black paper
Spiced Marmalade distress oxide
Wilted Violet distress oxide
Black ink
Green gel pen

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of watercolor paper, the Tim Holtz Spider Web stencil, my blending tool and blended some Spiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet distress oxide the colors through the stencil.  I took spritzed some water onto the paper and then let it dry.  I took the Cheapo Dies Flying Witch die and some black paper and cut out the witch.  I mounted the witch onto some silver paper and then cut that out with the Memory Box Stitched Circle die and then added it to the center of the spider web.  I used a Green gel pen to make the eyes.
I took the sentiment from the Simon Says Stamps Handlettered Halloween stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous background this is Lori! Love that fun die cut with the glowing eyes! Fantastic Halloween card my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lori, this is so fabulous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the blend of colors!! The die is awesome!! Spooktacular!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great die and your background is incredible, Lori! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background to go with your fun witchie-poo silhouette, Lori! I love the crackle in the sky and the fun kitty riding on the broom - just like a dog who loves riding in the car! A Boy and his Dog, A Witchie-poo and her Cat! LOL Great Card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!