Friday, August 24, 2018

Honey Bee Challenge #12 ~ Clean And Simple

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Honey Bee Challenge #12 ~ Clean And Simple on their Honey Bee Stamps ~ Buzzworthy Challenge page on Facebook.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Big Snowflake embossing folder
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Red and Orange markers
BG000 Copic marker
Wink of Stella pen

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  Next I took a piece of white paper with the Sizzix Big Snowflake embossing folder and embosed that paper and added that to the card.  I took my Wink of Stell pen and added some sparkle to the snowflake.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Honey Bee Stamps Let It Snow snowman and stamped him onto the paper.  I colored in the snowman's nose with an orange marker and his scarf with a red marker.  I took Copic marker BG000 and outlined the inside of the snowman and then I cut out the snowman with the coordinating snowman die from the Honey Bee Stamps Let It Snow Honey Cuts and then I took some foam tape and put it on the back of the snowman and added him to the card.  I took the one of the sentiments from the Honey Bee Stamps Let It Snow stamp set, black ink and some white paper and stamped Let It Snow onto the paper and then cut it out with the coordinating die, put some foam tape on the back of the sentiment and added that to the card.  I am really happy with the way this card turned out!

Be sure to hop on over to the Honey Bee Challenge #12 ~ Clean & Simple on their facebook page.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love that cute snowman. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun - and so much like winter which is just perfect for me to look at on this hot, hot day! Love your card Lori.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! That snowman is adorable Lori! I love that large snowflake in the center too! Beautifully done my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the adorable snowman, enjoying the snowflake!! So fun, Lori!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this - like he could not relish life anymore than being absorbed but a snowflake blizzard LOL - or a giant snowflake! LOL or maybe he is just having big thoughts of me -- the neighborhood flake? LOL It's a beautiful, wonderful card, Lori! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lori, I adore that large snowflake you have in the background! Darling snowman with just the perfect amount of coloring. What a happy card. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!