Saturday, August 25, 2018

Cheapo Dies Sunflowers

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing this fun card I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Sunflower die.  I don't know about you, but I just love to see the majestic sunflowers in the summer!  They always make me smile!!



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Cheapo Dies Sunflowers die
Our Daily Bread Be A Sunflower stamp set
White card stock
Blue paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Blackened Bronze embossing powder
Versamark
Yellow & white bakers twine
Bee charm
Blue ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the blue paper, inked the edges with blue ink and then added that to the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and the Cheapo Dies Sunflowers die and cut that out.  I colored in the fence and flowers with Copic markers.  I stamped the center of the sunflowers with Versamark and then heat embossed it with Blackened Bronze embossing powder and added that to the card.  I took one of the sentiments from the Our Daily Bread Be A Sunflower stamp set and stamped that with black ink on the top right hand side of the card.  I took some yellow and white bakers twine and wrapped that around the card several times and then tied on the bee charm.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute die, Lori! Your pretty colors are full of happiness and joy with fantastic shading! Loving the sweet sentiment, too! Beautiful card! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori your card is stunning I love the sunflowers they are one of my most favourite flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect combo of coloring on that die cut, Lori, and the sunflowers are magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! The sunflowers are so beautiful!! I just love them, too!! The colors are so pretty!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sunflowers are adorable on your card design Lori! Love the fence and the little bee charm you've added to this! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!