Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Together is a beautiful place to be

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am going to share a card I made to show my support for the Stamping For Families Bloghop. 



I happened upon this awesome bloghop by accident over the weekend, a small group of crafty friends with big loving hearts got together to show their support of keeping families together!  It touched my heart that families are being ripped apart that I knew I had to make a card to show my support.



If you believe that families are meant to be together you can support the "KEEP FAMILIES TOGETHER ACT."


1.  Pick up your phone and dial (202) 224-3121
2.  State your zip code
3.  When connected, simply say:  "I live in (__) and I support SB3036"





 I used the Unity Stamp Company So Very Much stamp to make this card.





If you would like to make a card to show your support the best place for you to link up your card is over on Sandy Allnock's Blog right here


 Sandy has a special message and a special surprise for crafty folks who link up their "Stamping for Families" creations!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


9 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect for times like these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and beautiful, Lori and for such a very important cause. I absolutely love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! That image is just as sweet as can be Lori! Love your coloring and heartfelt design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet image for this hop! love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve almost bought that stamp so many times. Lol! Beautiful card and it is refreshing and gives hope to find so many like minded people. Many days I feel alone. Thanks for your visit and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling stamp, Lori! Your coloring is beautiful, and so lovely in the cozy oval aperture. Beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Lori, this is just soooo sweet! Wonderful color combo and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a Super Outstanding Craftabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!