Saturday, June 23, 2018

Cheapo Dies Lucky Horseshoe

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today it is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I am sharing a Wedding card that I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Lucky Horseshoe die:






Here is my card:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Silver shimmer paper
Gold shimmer paper
Green paper
Versamark
Gold embossing powder
Vellum paper with gold hearts
White gems

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of beige Lemoncraft  Just Love Me paper and my Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot and then added that to the card.  I took some silver shimmer paper and the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Lucky Horseshoe die and cut that out.  I took a piece of vellum and the Mr. and Mrs. stamp from the Joy Clair Wedding Wishes stamp set and some Versamark and stamped the Mr. and Mrs. onto the vellum.  I heat embossed that with Gold embossing powder and attached the horseshoe to the vellum paper. I fussy cut around the top of the horseshoe and added that to the center of the card.  I took the flowers die that comes with the horseshoe and cut it out twice, once in gold shimmer paper and once in green paper. I cut the gold flowers off and placed them on top of the green flowers and then I took some gems and added them to the center of the 2 bigger flowers. I took some DL.ART Crinkle Ribbon and wrapped it around the left hand edge of the card and then made a bow at the top.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. Oh Lori your card is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love how you made the horseshoe die so elegant!! The colors and design are stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous Lori!! I love the shimmer and texture you've done on this one! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Lori. I love the embossed background and the ribbon is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty to have all those little hearts around your horse shoe, Lori - and that beautiful spray that comes with the set looks amazing! It's a beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!