Thursday, June 14, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #230 ~ WEDDING

Hello Blogging Friends,



Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART Challenge Blog:



DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #230 ~ WEDDING



Here is my card:





Ingredients:

Crafters Companion Mr. & Mrs. die
White card stock
Patterned paper
Blue glitter fun foam

For this A2 Wedding card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I then took a piece of patterned paper and the Memory Box Distressed Heart Collage die and cut out the top left hand corner of the paper.  I took the DL.ART Tea Stain Crinkle ribbon and ran it around the top of the card and then made a bow and added it all to the card base. I then took some blue glitter fun foam and the Heart collage die and cut out the fun foam.  I took the blue fun foam cut out and inlaid it back into the die cut area.  I then took the Crafters Companion Mr. & Mrs. die and more of the blue glitter fun foam and cut out the Mr. & Mrs. and added that to the bottom of the card.  Now here is the inside of the card:


I took the cut out portion of the patterned paper from the Heart Collage and I attached it to the top left hand side on the inside of the card.  I took two of the cut out paper hearts and added them to the bottom right corner of the inside of the card!  Now it is already to go to a newly married couple!


Be sure to stop by the DL.ART CHALLENGE #230 to see what the Design Team have made for this fun Wedding Challenge!



When you stop by Diana's store if you decide to purchase anything you can use this code:   LK456 to get a 10% discount!!



Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori




7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning wedding card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wedding card Lori, I love that Big Mr & Mrs. die it works great with the designer paper. Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those WOW cards Lori!!! Gorgeous and everything about it is so pretty. Love the Mr. and Mrs. die and all that sparkle!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic wedding card Lori. I love the bright blue die cuts on the pretty patterned paper. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really Amazing creations Lori! Love the glitter touches over the top card with the beautiful background and your foiled inside makes a very elegant touch with it! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning, Lori!! The papers are so beautiful!! I love the hearts and the Mr. & Mrs. and all of the amazing sparkle!! What a gorgeous card, my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely, Lori! Beautiful paper, and gorgeous ribbon across the top. I admire that you can keep the pretty crinkle in the ribbon even when it is stretched across a border like that! The inside is a beautiful complement to the outside with the pattern paper die cut! Gorgeously designed! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!