Saturday, June 9, 2018

Cheapo Dies Cherry Blossom

Hello Blogging Friends,


Happy Saturday!  It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am showcasing the new Exclusive Cheapo Dies Cherry Blossom die.



  


Here is my card I made with this die:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Mowed Lawn distress ink
Copic markers
Purple gem accents
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the green paper, inked the edges with Mowed Lawn distress ink and added that to the base.  I then took a piece of white paper, black ink and the sentiment from the Taylored Expressions A Life She Loved stamp set and stamped that onto the paper and then added that to the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and the Cheapo Dies Cherry Blossom die and cut it out twice.  I colored the branches with Copic markers and then added them to the card.  I took some purple gem accents and glue them in the center of the flowers.  I really like the way this card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Lori!! I love how you used the cherry blossom branch!! The sentiment is so fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty and delicate card Lori! Love the colors too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!