Thursday, April 27, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #203 ~ MOTHER'S DAY


Hello Blogging Friends,

Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART CHALLENGE BLOG ~



Here is my card for this challenge:




Ingredients:

Die-Versions Whispers Oriental Fan die
Happy Mother's Day stamp
Kraft card stock
Pearl
Antique Linen distress ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card, I inked the edges of the card with Victorian Velvet distress ink.  Next I took some of the Maja Designs Sofiero papers and I cut them out with the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitches Nesting Rectangle dies and attached them to the card.  I took the Die-Versions Whispers Oriental Fan die and cut out another piece of the Sofiero paper and attached the fan to the card.  I placed a pearl on the handle of the fan. I took some of the DL,ART Intimate Crinkle Ribbon from the Intimate Bundle and attached some of the ribbon to the left side of the card and then I made a bow with some more or the same and attached that to the card.
 I took some green paper and cut out the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die and added that to the card. I stamped the Happy Mother's Day stamp with black ink onto some Kraft card stock and then cut it out like a banner, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.

Please be sure to stop by the DL,ART CHALLENGE BLOG to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Now it is your turn to make something for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #203 ~ MOTHER'S DAY.


Don't forget to stop by the DL.ART Store too!  Oh, and don't forget that  Diana gives my blog followers a 10% discount when ordering from the DL.ART Store by using the code:  LK456.  Happy Shopping!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori



9 comments:

  1. So pretty Lori. I love the stitched frames and the papers go so perfectly with the Intimate ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, while I've said this before, I can only repeat it again -- I think this is my favorite card you have ever made! GORGEOUSLY designed, so feminine, and the vintage flair is especially sweet and cheerful. It's a beautiful creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love teh pretty bow, stitched card base and the beautiful die cut fan! LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Lori!! I love the layers and the papers!! The image of the rose is beautiful!! And the ribbon looks amazing!! Love this, my friend!! So elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! Stunning card Lori! The colors are so yummy and I love the entire card. Great ribbon treatment and such a lovely design. LOVE!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Lori, I love how you used the crinkle ribbon and all your layering is fab, Have a wonderful day my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is fabulous Lori! I love the fun layers, soft colors and oh, I love the oriental fan die~so pretty and such a fantastic design! Beautiful ribbon to finish it off~great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lorie, this is stunning! I saw it on FB, and had to come look closer! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!