Friday, January 20, 2017

Thanks Card


Hello Blogging Friends,

Today I am going to share a Thanks card with you that I made using a couple of the newly released Die-Versions dies!!  

Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Assorted paper from my stash
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card, I took a piece of patterned paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the base.  I cut out the Whispers Pretty Border die with some dusty rose paper and added that to the top of the card.  Next I took the Whispers Wishing Star die, which the minute I saw it I thought of flowers instead of stars, and I cut it out with three different papers, dusty rose, green and yellow and then I pieced it all together and I made two of these and placed them on the bottom of the card.  Now doesn't it look like a flower vine?  I sure do!  Lastly I took the Sweet Wordlets Thanks die and cut it out with some green paper and added that to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful work with the dies Lori! Love your color choices and elegant design! Happy weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card the dies you have used are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the Wishing Star die!! So beautiful!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!