Sunday, October 2, 2016

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #60 ~ Anything Goes

Hello Blogging Buddies,



Today I want to share with you a card I am entering in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge #60 ~ Anything Goes.




Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Watercolor pencils
Various paper from my stash
VersaMark
Black ink
Copper embossing powder

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  Next I added the patterned paper after inking the edges with brown ink.  I stamped the Serendipity Stamps Quilted Pumpkins stamp with black ink onto white Neenah paper, colored it with watercolor pencils and the fussy cut it out.  Next I die cut some white paper with the Memory Box Oak Flourish die and then colored that with watercolor pencils and added that to the card.  I placed the Quilted Pumpkin stamp on top and then I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and heat embossed it with Copper embossing powder.

Be sure to check out the other great creations for SSCB #60 Challenge!

I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Lori- this card is super cute! Such a happy, autumn card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lori! I am in love! With that gorgeous Serendipity Stamp! Wow! And your choice of colors, and shading, really bring the quilting to life! I especially like your colorful pumpkin vine (great way of using that flourishy die cut!) And the lovely pattern paper in the background. Beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I do love the pumpkin. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty pumpkin and those dies are too die for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori! I love all the colors on your quilted pumpkin! You captured all the loveliness of fall here!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!