Saturday, June 4, 2016

Blogs 4 Boobies

This is a Blog Hop to raise funds to help stamp out Cancer!!

We all have someone near and dear to us that has Cancer or we have lost to Cancer! 
Dedicated to ~ Jim (my dad), Bob (my brother) Joe, Ethel, Geraldine, Jerry, Joanne, and Marieanne!

**********

Today is Day 4 of the Blogs 4 Boobies Hop!  That means that today I will be sharing with  you the cards that I made with the Skipping Stones Designs stamps and these cards are up for auction and I hope you will consider bidding on them!

Blogs for Boobies is a seven day blog hop beginning on June 1st through June 7th to help stamp out Cancer!  This blog hop was started by Skipping Stone Designs owner, Heather Timmins, to help raise money for the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The goal is to raise $2,000 by auctioning off cards that are made by over 65 Designers.  This is a one of a kind fundraiser event with over 100 'one of a kind' cards to bid on.

**********

Here is my set of 6 cards:


Card #1 


Card #2 


Card #3


Card #4


Card #5



Card #6

**********

If you win the Bid you will receive all 6 A2 size cards with envelopes, all cards are blank on the inside.


***********

Bidding Instructions  ~ Easy Peasy!

1.  To bid on the set of cards I have posted today:
Leave a comment below with your bid amount and your e-mail address. 
 Starting bid is $5. 
 Only comments on this post will be eligible for this cards auction.
Comments without an email address are invalid (sorry!)

2.  Comments will post in chronological order, so you will be able to see the current high bid.

3.  Return frequently to see if you've been outbid and to place a new high bid.
(Below the comment field, you'll see a "subscribe to post comments" option.  You can subscribe if you would like notification of additional comments or bids.)

4.  My auction closes at 8:00 pm Mountain Time on June 11th.
The winning bid will be the highest bid at the close of the auction.  I will notify the winner by email.  Skipping Stones Design will send the winner an invoice for the amount of the winning bid.  Once the invoice is paid, I will the set of cards!

**(FYI, during a silent auction bidders sign their name next to their bid.  Including your email address is the electronic equivalent of signing your bid.)**


***********

Winner Process~

The winning bidder will receive a paypal invoice from Skipping Stones Designs and will collect the money.  All of which will be donated on July 1, 2016 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

**********

Shipping Process ~

Once the winning bidder pays via PayPal and I recieve notice from Skipping Stones Design 
I will ship your Card Set to you!

**********

Skipping Stones Design is also donating $2 to the cause for every stamp set sold during June 1st through the 14th.  

Skipping Stones Design is celebrating "Blogs 4 Boobies" with the release of 6 new Stamp Sets:  Best of Birds, I'd Pick You, Let it Be, Best of Butterflies, Imagine, and Coffee 2!!


Your next stop on the blog hop is:  Tanja Kabel

If you should get lost along the way please go back to Skipping Stones Design's Blog for Day 4 List of Blogs!

Thanks for stopping by and please BID with your HEART!!!

Lori

20 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous this is such a good cause I hope you raise lots of money. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful set of cards for this very important cause, Lori! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lori, all of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the designs of each one!! I'll start the bidding with $10!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, your card set is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! I will bid $15. slbela59athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lori Beautiful I always love seeing your creative designs. What a great cause.
    I will bid $20.
    I hope you reach your goal.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! Love how they pop with the heat embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning! Love the colors and designs of each one. Great job. It's a pleasure to hop with you! ~Kim K. at My Kraft Kloset

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful set of cards. Each one is unique and pretty! Thanks for hopping with us today

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set of cards Lori, all are fun and cool, I like the last one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely set, I especially like the shabby chic look on the first one! Hope to see you on Day 5!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Lori! All of your cards are really stunning here!! I just love your details including the fitting theme with them! :) Great cause! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lori, these are all beautiful! Each one is so unique and lovely - very dear to your heart - thank you for sharing your dedication names for these cards as well. love, de

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are gorgeous! I love the vintage look to them.
    Kim - Lily Patch Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!! Sorry I am getting by your blog so late, but it's really been one of those weeks for me!! So anyways... Your cards are stunning and I am delighted to see that someone will be a very proud owner of them. So glad to be joining you on this hop.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!