Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Scrapy Land Challenge #37



Hello Blogging Buddies,

Today is the start of a new challenge at Scrapy Land Challenges!

The theme for this challenge is
Anything Goes 
plus use any brand of low profile or steel ruled die Scrapy Land sells

Scrapy Land has over 40 brands of dies. 

Here is my card for Scrapy Land Challenge #37:


Ingredients:

Shamrock punch
Bakers Twine
Shamrock Heart charm

Since it is the start of March I have Saint Patrick's Day on my mind and I have to get my cards started!  For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base.  I then took a piece of green paper and my Memory Box Distressed Baptisia Collage die in the left hand corner.  I put a piece of purple ombre paper behind it and attached it to the base.  Next I cut out the Tattered Lace Ferns die in a light green paper and added that to the bottom right corner of the card.  Then I cut out the Sue Wilson Designs Best of Luck die in a darker green paper and added that to the card.  I then took another piece of green paper and cut out some shamrocks and added them to the card and I added some hearts to the four leaf clover and added a green gem to the middle.  I tied some bakers twine around the top of the card and I tied the heart shamrock charm and make a bow.

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!  Don't forget to stop by the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog for some inspiration!!

Please remember: 
~ include one or more die brands that Scrapy Land sells
~ follow the theme
~ include a link to the Scrapy Land Challenge in your post.  
~ It would be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project as well.
~ Please limit the number of entries to five.

The challenge closes on Sunday, March 13, giving the Designers time to choose the Winner and the Top Three.  The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to the Scrapy Land store.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the distressed Baptista die!! I haven't even used mine yet..you've inspired me!! The shamrocks look so fabulous!! Perfect St. Patty's Day card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning, Lori! Oh-so-vibrant! Fantastic use of greens to feature the underlying bold purple! I was reading which die cuts you placed and couldn't find the fern - you achieved a perfect use for the fern by "muting" it into the background for the flavor of the card, and adding more dimension, keeping the sentiment as the focal point! It's a wonderfully inspired card with amazing colors! Beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lori!! Really love the lace look in your design and that scripty die looks fabulous!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your St. Patty's Day card Lori! The of purple peeking out from the corner adds a great splash of color. Love all the shamrocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful St. Patrick's Day card, love the different die cuts and the pretty little added charm, hugs Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori this is a stunning St Patrick's Day card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Lori. Love that corner die and and how you let the sentiment be the star. Great use of the shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Lori, love the St Patrick's day theme. Wonderful corner die and love the charm.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Memory Box die on this card. Very beautiful St. Patrick Day card. I love the Best Of Luck die for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori I Love your Stunning card ! Beautiful Colors , and the dies are Gorgeous
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lori Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!