Thursday, April 24, 2014

OWH: Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge

Hello Friends,

Today I would like to share with you two cards I made for OWH for two reasons!!  The first reason is for the Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge ~ which was to use the color brown and the second reason was to finish up some Father's Day Cards before the end of the month deadline!  So here are my cards:


 
I find making masculine cards to be a bit difficult, but I do like the way these two turned out and I am hoping they get put to good use for Father's Day.  Don't forget to check out all the other great cards that have been created over at the Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge!!
 
Please stop by my blog tomorrow for the Die-Versions and Inspired By Stamping Blog Hop!!
 
 
I think you will be inspired by all the great projects made by both of the Design Team members!!  I know I sure am!  There are some very talented ladies on both teams!!
 
I love reading your comments and I do appreciate you taking the time to leave them!  I hope I have inspired you to create something today!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori
 

3 comments:

  1. Love your dad cards - both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Lori! I especially love the car in the first one with the DP behind it. The Dad sentiment is fantastic with the @ sign...Die-Versions?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!