Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter

Hello Friends,

Happy Good Friday!!  I hope everyone is all ready for Easter!!  Today I want to share with you a card I made for Easter:


For this A2 card I started with a pink cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I took a piece of lavender paper and the new Die-Versions Whispers Houndstooth Background die and ran it through my Vagabond and then I placed that in the middle of the card.  Next I cut out some green paper with the Die-Versions Whispers Butterfly Garden die and added that to the cards.  Then I cut out two bunnies with the Lil' Inker Designs Bunnies and Bow dies and placed them on the card.  Next I used some white flock for thier tails. Then I stamped the Happy Easter from the My Creative Time Hello Chickie stamp set onto white paper with hot pink ink and cut it out and inked the edges of the fish tail flag.  Now doesn't that get you into the Springtime Spirit!!

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter and Happy Spring!!  I hope I have inspired you to create something today.  If you have any comments or questions please feel free to leave them in the comments section and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the houndstooth in pink and purple and those little bunnies are adorable. Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!! I hope you and your family have a very Happy Easter too!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!