Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You Make My Heart Sing!!

Hello Friends,

Are you all ready for Valentine's Day??  Today I want to share with you a special Valentine Card that I made using some of the Die-Versions dies.


For this card I used a Quickutz heart die and then I cut out the "Rosy Music" Whisper die three times.  Once in black, green and pink.  I fussy cut and layered the rose on top of the music and added that to the heart.  Next I cut out the Whispers "Crochet Lace" die in pink to match the rose and I glued that to the sage green card base.  Then I stamped the sentiment "You make my heart sing" with an older Close To My Heart stamp that I have.  So what do you think?  This is for my Valentine!!  I sure hope he likes it!! 

I hope I have inspired you to make a Valentine for someone special in your life!!

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions in the comments section.  I love to see what you all think!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love that rosy musical die!! It gives such awesome dimension with the three colors you used!! Your Valentine will adore it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I love all the dies in the Musical Release!! So many added to my Wish List! I hope you have a great day too!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful card and love that die. Perfect for so many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne!! The Musical Release is so Awesome!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading them!!