Thursday, February 13, 2014

To My Significant Otter

Hello Friends,

Well once again we are in the mist of another storm!!  So I figured I would put my "stuck in the house time" to good use and work in my scrap room!!  I made this card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown ~ which is to create a punny card!!  So here is mine:


For this A2 card I started with a light blue cardstock for the base of the card.  I took some brown paper and cut out the Cottage Cutz Sea Otter and two different shades of green paper for the water.  I cut out the letters in the lighter green with the Die-Versions "Marker Micro" Font.  So what do you think?  Is it punny??  I think so, and I hope whoever receives this card from their deployed hero likes it too!!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comments area and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

4 comments:

  1. It's definitely punny and so absolutely adorable!! The otter is so cute!! What a fun card!! I love it!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa!! I love otters too!! They are so funny and cute!! you have a great evening too! We got lots of rain going on here!

      Delete
  2. Definitely punny and really cute! Love otters and that die is awesome. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lee Mae!! I love otters too, they are so much fun to watch!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!