Monday, September 23, 2013

Die-Versions Blog Hop Winners!!

September 23, 2013

Blog Hop Winners


Sorry it's a little late but we finally have winners from the blog hop.  Before I get to the winner's I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that made our first blog hop a huge success.  Each blog had around 60 commenters and we were very excited to share our work with you all and to see what you thought.  I hope you got plenty of inspiration for the team and keep an eye out as you never know when we may do this again :)
Now on to the winners

For the grand prize of a $50 gift certificate to the Die Versions store is....

#15  Katie Tate


and now on to the 5 $10 gift certificates from the design team blogs

L

Lori’s blog:   #16   Monica



Grace’s blog:  #47 Shelley Goodknight

Anne’s blog:  #27 Miriam 

Emilia’s blog #4 Alicia NDC



Penny’s blog #49 David Strohmetz

Congratulations everyone!!, please contact me at britanya94@gmail.com and I will forward your information on to Dani
...we remain "Universally Crafty!"

     
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!