Friday, September 20, 2013

Christmas Word Tree

Hi Everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a Christmas Card that I made using the new Die-Versions Merry Merry Corner Concept:   http://www.die-versions.com/Corner-Concepts--Merry-Merry_p_491.html and the Die-Versions Christmas Word Tree Whispers:   http://www.die-versions.com/Whispers--Christmas-Word-Tree_p_513.html I love the combination of these two dies together!  I cut the Christmas Word Tree out twice, once in evergreen cardstock and once in red glitter paper.  I cut out the Merry Merry out in the same red glitter paper as the Christmas Word Tree.  I hope this card inspires you to make some Christmas Cards too!! 
   
 


Happy Scrapping!!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card and I love this die. It's definitely on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, I love this tree ~ it is just perfect!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!