Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Two Old Bats July Halloween Challenge

Hello Halloween Lovers!! 


Welcome to the July Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we are a bit batty about all the great Halloween stamps and dies and we want to play with them more often!  So I hope you will dig out your Halloween goodies and join our challenge!



Here is my card for the July Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:




Ingredients:

Die-Versions Witch Hat die
Trick or Treat die
Spider die
White card stock
Spider Web paper
Halloween streaked paper
Orange Glitter paper
Black Shimmer paper
Dark Orange paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  Next I took the Halloween streaked paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took the WaffleFlower A2 Nested Dome die and a piece of Spiderweb paper and cut that out.  I inked the edges of the paper with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took the bottom piece of the dome and cut it out with some Black paper and added that to the card.  I took the Die-Versions Witch Hat die and a piece of Black Shimmer paper and cut out the Witch Hat.  I mounted the Witch Hat onto some Orange Glitter paper and than trimmed it down and added it to the card.  I took more Black paper and the Spider die and cut it out twice.  I also took the Trick or Treat die and some Dark Orange paper and cut it out three times, layered them on top of each other and added it to the card.  I took the two Black spiders and added them to the card.  I was inspired to make this card from the Bottom Right photo on the Inspiration Board below. 

Inspiration Board:


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween July Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!