Sunday, June 2, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for June

Hello Ghoul Friends,


Today is the start of a new Halloween Challenge over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog ~ TOB June Halloween Challenge. We have a fun Inspiration Board to help you get started!  We are a year round Halloween Challenge because we are all a bit batty for Spooky cards!  I hope you will join us for this fun Challenge!


Here is my card for the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for June:



Ingredients:

My Creative Time Frightful Greetings Kit (retired)
Spellbinders Nested Tombstones (retired)
Sizzix Zombies stamps and dies
White card base
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Gray paper
Green paper
Black ink
Black letters
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with a White Card base.  I took the Black paper and distressed the edges and added it to the card base.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and some Black ink and stamped the Skeleton stamp.  I took the Skeleton die and cut it out.  I took some Gray paper and the Spellbinders Nested Tombstone die and cut out the tombstone, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I stuck the Skeleton behind the Tombstone.  I took more Neenah Solar White paper and stamped the Zombie head and had with Black ink and colored the them in and cut them out with the coordinating dies.  I took some Green paper and the Lawn Fawn Grassy Hillside die and cut that out and added that to the card and than I added the Zombie head and had to the card.  I took the Black Alphabet letter stickers and put RIP onto the Tombstone.  I was inspired to make this card by the Skeletons on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspiration Board:


 

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween June Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I love the fussy-cut zombie parts. I think this is a perfect Halloween card - especially that skeleton coming up behind the tombstone and pointing at the RIP!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!