Thursday, May 2, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for May

 Hello Ghoul Friends,


Today is the start of a new Halloween Challenge over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog ~ Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for May. We have a fun Inspiration Board to help you get started!  We are a year round Halloween Challenge because we are all a bit batty for Spooky cards!  I hope you will join us for this fun Challenge!


Here is my card for the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for May:



Ingredients:

Quickutz Tree die
Quickutz Spider web die
Lawn Fawn Leaves die
Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
White Glitter paper
Black paper
Brown paper
Boo stamp
Black ink
Yellow gems
Distress oxides

I decided to make a slimline card so I took White card stock and made the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and several different Distress Oxides and applied them randomly onto the paper and than I spritzed it with water and dried it with my heat gun.  I took some Brown paper and the Quickutz Tree die and cut out the tree and added it to the paper.  I took some Black paper and the Tim Holtz Sizzix Mischievous cat dies and cut them out and added them to the tree.  I took some leaves that I had in my stash and added them to the card.  I took the White Glitter paper and the Quickutz Spider Web die and cut it out and than I cut out a corner of it and added it to the card.  I took the Boo stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the card.  I took some Yellow Gems and added them to the cats.  I was inspired to make this card from the top right picture on the Inspiration Board below.

  

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween May Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this, so creative and fun, fabulous background too!! I have had that die on my wish list for quite some time, guess I should just get it and get it over with LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!