Sunday, July 2, 2023

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #43

 

Hello Christmas Lovers!! 

 

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #43.  We have an awesome Inspiration Board to help get your creative juices flowing!  I know when all you want to do is sit on the beach it is hard to think about making a Christmas card, but it will help to cool you down and just think how nice it will be come December to have a stack of Christmas cards already made!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #43:


 

Since July 4th is right around the corner we on the POE Design Team decided to incorporate some Red, White and Blue into our cards!  Now you don't have to do that, but if you would like to join us in honoring the Red, White and Blue than that is great!  


Ingredients:

Marianne Designs Creatables Star die
White card stock
Green paper
Red paper
White paper
Blue paper
Casual Fridays Stamps Partridge in a Pear Tree stamp set
Creative Memories Red Border stickers
Creative Memories Holly stickers
Creative Memories Gold stickers
Black ink

For this 5" by 5" card I started by making the base of the card with some White card stock.  I took the Green paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Marianne Designs Star die and some Red, White and Blue paper and cut out the star in each color.  I layered them on top of each other and added them to the card.  I took the MC Red Border stickers and put that around the edge of Green paper.  I took a piece of White paper, Black ink and the sentiment stamp from the Casual Friday Stamps Partridge in a Pear Tree stamp set and stamped that onto the paper and added it the the card.  I took the CM Gold stickers and put that around the white paper with the sentiment.  I took the CM Holly stickers and added them to each side of the sentiment.  I was inspired to make this card from the lower right side photo on the Inspiration Board of the stars on the stocking.  You can see the Inspiration Board below.

   

Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Wishing you a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!