Sunday, November 20, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #626 ~ Sketch Challenge

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!!



Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.   I have chosen the theme of the Challenges for November.   I find Sketch Challenges to be very difficult, but once I have completed the sketch I love the page and I love how it gets me out of my comfort zone.  So for the month of November I will be posting Sketch Challenges.


November 20th Sketch Challenge


Here is the Sketch for this week:  



Here is the link on pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/176836722863241885/


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #626:



This is a layout of my daughter's trip to the Philadelpia Zoo.  I used Cottage Cutz Lion, Giraffe and Wild Things dies.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.  Then it is your turn to make a layout with the above Sketch!  We can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Picture perfect scrapbook layout, adorable elements you've added to finish off the beautiful page, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!