Thursday, July 14, 2022

Two Old Bats Halloween Mid-July Reminder

 Hello Halloween Lovers,


I am here today with a Mid-July Reminder that there is still time to join us at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for July!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we all love making Halloween cards and we hope you will join us!


Here is my card for the July Mid Month Reminder:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Gray paper
Black, White & Gray paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Frame die

I was inspired by the picture of the Skeleton Lovers on the Inspiration Board below. 
For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Black, White & Gray paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took the Neenah Solar White paper and the Prickley Pear Dancing Skeleton stamp set and some Black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and cut it out with the Frame die.  I took some Gray paper and cut out the Frame die and pieced the stamped image and the frame together and added it to the card.

 Inspiration Board



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween July Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!