Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Thankful

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I want to share a Thanksgiving card I made with an adorable Cute Turkey die from My Creative Times:



Ingredients:

Thankful die
Bo Bunny Farmers Market paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Orange paper
Brown Paper
Red paper
Black paper
Gold paper
Orange and White Bakers Twine
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Farmers Market paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card base.  I took the My Creative Time Cute Turkey die and cut out all the different papers, pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took the Thankful die and some Brown and Orange paper and cut out thankful, pieced it together and added that to the card.  I took some Orange and White Bakers Twine and wrapped it around the card and tied it into a bow.

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!  Enjoy your precious time with your families!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Now that IS a cute turkey!! Most of them can't really be described as cute...lol... Lovely card, Lori!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, adorable and pretty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Thanksgiving card design. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!