Sunday, March 7, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #538 ~ Sketch Challenge

Hello Scrapbooking Friends!!

Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #538 Sketch Challenge.  For the Month of March we will be doing Sketch Challenges.  I find Sketch challenges to be a real challenge for me! 


Here is the Sketch for today's Challenge:



https://www.pinterest.com/pin/14355292551270168/

Here is my layout:



 This is a layout of my daughter at her group home during the Covid 19 Lockdown.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. This pandemic has been so hard on us all. Great to document these times!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!