Monday, December 7, 2020

A Fairy Christmas

  Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


                       Today I am sharing a Fairy Christmas card that I made.


Here is my cards:



Ingredients:

Stone Archway Embossing Folder
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Black ink
Rustic Wilderness distress ink
Gel pens

For this 5 inch by 5 inch card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper to make the base of the card.  I took another piece of the Desert Storm paper and the Stone Archway Embossing Folder and ran that through my Big Shot.  I took the distress inks and my daubers and rubbed the inks onto the embossing, spritzed it with water and then dried it with my heat tool.  I took the Lavinia Stamp Christmas Eve stamp and Black ink and stamped it into the middle of the Archway.  I colored in the tree and some of the packages with Gel pens.  I took the dauber I used with the Seedless Preserves distress ink and lightly tapped around the tree with it.  I took the Rustic Wilderness distress ink and inked the edges and then added it to the card base.

You can purchase these supplies at the Fairy Stamper Store.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Lori!! I especially love how you combined your colors for the brick archway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That embossing folder is awesome! Wonderful colors - Great card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose for the archway and background.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!