Tuesday, December 1, 2020

2 Crafty Critter Crazies December Challenge

   Hello Blogging & Critter Loving Friends!!


December 1st!!  Can you believe it??  It's almost time for Christmas!  This sure has been a crazy year!  Today starts a new challenge on the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog ~  Our December Challenge!!


We have bi sponsor this month and the DT have chosen their own favorite images to use on their inspiration projects.  Also, because the team deserves sometime off to spend with their families over the holidays, we won't be commenting on your entries!  We know you'll understand.


Despite not having a sponsor, we will have a prize for the winner and we'll still be choosing a Top 3 for the month so don't skip our challenge!


Here is my card for this challenge:  




Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Green paper
Woodgrain paper

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Green patterned paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Simon Says Stamps Peace Love & Belly Rubs stamp and some Black ink and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with the matching die and added that to the card.  I took a strip of Woodgrain paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took the sentiment from the same stamp set and some Black ink and stamped that on the top of the card.

Hop on over to the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


You have until 8 pm (Pacific time) on December 25 to enter your project.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. I just love animals this card put a big smile on my face, those faces are priceless, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!