Sunday, August 23, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~ LM #512 ~ Team B - Special Events - Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog  ~ LM #512 ~ Theme: Scrapping Special Events ~ Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa


For my 2 page layout I chose Christmas


Here is my Christmas Layout for LM #512:



Here is a closer look at the left side page:



Here is a closer look at the right side page:



This layout is from Christmas Eve 2019.  Every year on Christmas Eve I gave my daughters new matching pajamas.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scrapbook pages. And looks like some wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas memory pages, awesome, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!